Marine Personnel Officer
Location: Delhi | Job code: INDMPO03
The Marine Personnel Officer will support all crewing activities including seafarers’ employment, staffing, compensation, training and development.
- Recruit new employees including database searching, advertising, screening and reference checks, interviewing and assessing in accordance with requirements
- Ensure the fleet is manned by certified, qualified and medically fit personnel and the compliance with all flag state requirements regarding safe manning
- Manage placement of existing employees into positions that match their qualifications and work history
- Arrange endorsements for officers from Flag State
- Provide day to day liaison and support to crew, including payroll queries
- Manage no shows and replacements
- Arrange training courses and inductions as required for new and existing crew
- Regular update of crewing database
- Development of position descriptions and management of employment contracts
- Ideally 2+ years’ experience in recruitment and handling of officers and ratings and proven administration skills
- Knowledge of crewing regulations, social security and labour acts related to maritime employment and expertise in all aspects of general crewing practices.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office and personnel databases
- Strong communication and relationship building skills
© Copyright 2017 - Tomini Group - All Rights Reserved.