Location: Dubai | Job code: TG-00S
Purpose of the position
This position will ensure the head office, gallery and vault are secure at all times, that guests are registered and contractors comply with our health and safety requirements.
Responsibilities & duties
- Ensure all guests are registered upon arrival and are shown to the appropriate person
- Ensure the building is secure, with hourly patrols to ensure there are no hazards, health & safety risks and all is in good order
- Monitor the CCTV screens
- Ensure the incident log book is kept up to date and that any incidents are logged.
- Maintain all key’s and ensure any given out to contractors are signed for and returned.
- Supervise all external contractors
- Proactively manage health & safety in the Head office and garage
- Oversee and take part in emergency plans
- Conduct health & safety inductions, train fire wardens & manage drills
- Advise guests on company policy and on fire escape routes
- Promote the health and safety policy with employees and guests
- Manage all records and maintenance contracts, ensuring everything is online
- Ensure the building is in good condition including the reception area at weekends and out of hours
- Previous security experience
- Excellent customer service experience
- Health & Safety qualification preferred
- Good command of the English Language
- Fire safety aware
- Excellent attention to detail
Copyright © Tomini Group 2020 All Rights Reserved.